We were approached by the school due to them having a failing existing roof which was an EPDM material.
- StartFebruary 10, 2021
- EndFebruary 29, 2020
We started with a roof survey and report that highlighted the current roof problems. We started by removing the current roof covering to show the plywood base after we obtained the go-ahead and the scaffolding was in place. Before installing a new Alwitra single-ply membrane system with aluminum trim profiles around the perimeter edge, we installed new 18mm plywood. This entailed producing an appealing finish and detailing the up-stand stairs throughout the roof. This project was completed in two weeks, including the client's final inspection and warranty sign-off.